生活常用英语(57)出租车英语招呼乘客,行驶途中的询问,收费送客,解释路面情况,解释行驶故障
视频中的中英文内容摘录如下:
接待乘客:招呼乘客
您是布莱克先生吗?我是来接您的。
Are you Mr.Black? I've come to pick you up.
我能为您效劳吗?Can I help you?
请上车。Please get in.
欢迎乘坐我的出租车。
Welcome to take my taxi!
我来帮您拿行李。Let me help you with your luggage.
我把这些包放在行李箱里好吗?
Can I put these bags in the trunk?
要帮忙吗?Would you like any help?
请从这边上车。Please step in from this side.
去哪儿?Where to?
对不起,您能再说一遍吗?
Pardon?
在哪儿?Where is that?
那个机场?Which airport?
我能看一下地址吗?May I have a look at the address?
您能在地图上给我指出来吗?
Could you show me that place on the map?
请在沿途告诉我怎么走。Please point out the way to there as go along.
开车只有二十分钟的路程。It's only a twenty-minute drive.
我们十分钟就能到那儿。We'll be there in ten minutes.
我没有把握,但我尽力而为。 I'm not sure.but I will try my best.
请系好安全带。Please buckle up.
请用力关门。Slam the door,please.
接待乘客:行驶中的询问
您着急吗?Are you in a hurry?
您要走哪条路线?Which way do you want me to go?
左转还是右转?Shall I turn left or right?
我抽烟您介意吗?Mind if I smoke?
要在下一个红绿灯右转吗?Shall I turn right at the next traffic light?
您是要在下一个路口下车吗?Do you want to get off at the next intersection?
关于那个宾馆的名字您确定吗?Are you sure about the name of that hotel?
是在昂秀路上的那一家吗?Is it the one on Onshow Road?
我们要走高速公路吗?Shall we take the expressway?
您知道车费里不包括过路费吗?Do you know the toll fee is not included in the fare?
您介意我打开收音机吗?Do you mind if I turn on the radio?
您要听点儿音乐吗?Would you like some music?
您要开空调吗?Do you need air-conditioning?
接待乘客:收费送客
您要去的地方就在前面了。Your destination is just ahead.
您要在为这儿等吗?Do you want to stop here?
对不起,这儿不准停车。Sorry,we can't stop here.
我们到了。Here we are.
您可以在这儿下车。You can get off here.
计价器显示五十五元。The reading on the meter is 55 yuan.
车费是二十元。That'll be twenty yuan.
对不起,我们不收外币。Sorry, we don't accept foreign currency.
我们只收人民币。We only accept RMB.
我兑不开。I can't break that.
找钱给您。Your change.
请不要忘记您的东西。Please don't leave anything behind.
给您发票�
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFC0iZE8A74
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3qT7tQ1r2TjZ3K3DhiPDQ
为了方便学习,视频中的内容摘录如下:
萌生好感:
简很迷人。Jane is a knockout.
我想追求她。I'm trying to make a pass at her.
大卫是个美男子。Daivd is a lady-killer.
大卫长得很帅。David is really a heartbreaker.
我想爱上他了。I think I have crush on him.
我不敢打她那种女生的主意。I can't handle a girl like her.
你爱上汤姆了。You're in love with Tom.
他好像喜欢上我了。He seems to like me.
大卫在追求简。David is seeking Jane.
我单恋简好几年了。I've been sweet on Jane for years.
他深深地爱上了一位美丽的女孩。He fell for a pretty girl.
我没有交过男朋友。I have never had a boyfriend.
表达爱意:
我想和你谈谈。I want to talk to you.
你现在有男朋友吗?Do you have a boyfriend now?
这是我所见过最漂亮的女孩。You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
你是我梦寐以求的女孩。You're the girl of my dreams.
你觉得我怎么样?What do you think of me?
我觉得我深深地爱上了你。I find I have lost my heart to you.
做我的女朋友吧。Be my girlfriend.
我疯狂地爱着你。I‘m madly in love with you.
我想和你共度余生。I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我全身心地爱着你。I love you with all my heart.
我爱(视频中的"有"应改为“爱”)你胜过爱任何人。
I love you more than anybody else.
我是一见钟情的。I was in love at first sight.
你是我的一切。You mean everything to me.
我时时刻刻都想着你。I'm thinking of you every minute.
我已经有男朋友了。I already have a boyfriend.
我还不想太认真。I don't want to get serious yet.
约会交往:
今晚你有空吗?Are you free tonight?
我能和你约会吗?May I ask you out?
愿意和我一起看电影吗?Would you like to go to the movies with me?
我很高兴和你约会。I'd like to date you.
我非常高兴你终于约了我。It'll be fantastic to date you.
我想我们俩在一起会很快乐的。I think we'll be happy together.
我们心有灵犀一点通。You're thinking what I'm thinking.
我可以牵你的手吗?May I hold your hand?
我是你喜欢的类型吗?Am I your type?
你正是我喜欢的类型。You're exactly my type.
我很愿意成为你的女朋友。I'd love to be your grilfriend.
我和你在一起没有感觉。I have no feeling for you.
我们太年轻了。We are too young.
我觉得我们做普通朋友更合适。I think it's better for us to just be friends.
我认为我不适合你。I think I'm not the one you're looking for.
我和琳达交往一年了。I’ve been seeing Linda for a year.
对不起,我现在还不想交女朋友。Sorry, I d
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zyoq2q419E