https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3qT7tQ1r2TjZ3K3DhiPDQ
为方便学习,视频中的内容摘录如下(视频中一个单词有误,已订正在下文):
办公室对话:
简,周末过得怎么样?How was you weekend, Jane?
只是在家闲着没事。I just sat around doing nothing at home.
我马上去做。I'll do it right away.
你今天能加个班吗?Would you work overtime today?
我需要约翰里斯办公室电话号码。I need the number for John Reese's office.
请你快点好吗?Could you hurry that up, please?
你什么时候必须要呢?When do you have to need it?
新计划进行得如何?How are you getting along with the new project?
你什么时候有空,就什么时候处理。When ever you can get around to it.
你多久就要这个?How soon do you need it?
你替我跑个腿好吗?Will you go on an errand for me?
就干到这儿吧。Let's finish up.
只是有点累。Just a little tired.
如果能熬夜加班的话,将给你加薪。You'll be given a raise if you can stay late.
你们的加班费是多少?How much can you get for overtime?
我经常需要加班吗?Do I often have to work overtime?
你准备今晚加班吗?Are you going to work overtime tonight?
你不在时,有几个留言给您。There are several messages for you while you were away.
他说他会再打来。He said he would call again.
他说有急事。He said there was something urgent.
他希望今天能见您。He wanted to schedule an appointment with you today.
这封信什么时候寄?When would you like this letter mailed?
办公电脑化:
我一直做得好好的,可我要存盘屏幕就不动了。I was doing fine until I went to save the file and then everything froze.
我不太清楚如何把图片贴入文本中。I'm not very sure on how to overlay a picture onto a text.
当我打印时,它们就都乱了。When I go to print it, it all runs together.
你能帮我复印一下这些文件吗? Can you copy these papers for me?
能告诉我去哪儿复印吗?Could you tell mE where the copier is , please?
这台复印机需要修理。This copier needs repairing.
这台传真机现在不能用。The fax machine is not available now.
你能帮我传真下下这份文件吗?Would you please fax this document for me?
让我看看能不能把它打开。Let me see if I can get it to work.
熟悉起来得花点时间。It takes a while to get used to.
我还是打印不好这些图表。I still can't get these charts to print properly.
如果我重新启动,所有资料都会丢失。If i restart the system all the data will be lost.
这台电脑被病毒感染了。this computer is infected by a virus.
你可以教我怎么使用这个软件吗?W'll you show me how to use this software.?
按一下F8键。Just
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FvIIAatszU