生活常用英语(57)出租车英语招呼乘客,行驶途中的询问,收费送客,解释路面情况,解释行驶故障
视频中的中英文内容摘录如下:
接待乘客:招呼乘客
您是布莱克先生吗?我是来接您的。
Are you Mr.Black? I've come to pick you up.
我能为您效劳吗?Can I help you?
请上车。Please get in.
欢迎乘坐我的出租车。
Welcome to take my taxi!
我来帮您拿行李。Let me help you with your luggage.
我把这些包放在行李箱里好吗?
Can I put these bags in the trunk?
要帮忙吗?Would you like any help?
请从这边上车。Please step in from this side.
去哪儿?Where to?
对不起,您能再说一遍吗?
Pardon?
在哪儿?Where is that?
那个机场?Which airport?
我能看一下地址吗?May I have a look at the address?
您能在地图上给我指出来吗?
Could you show me that place on the map?
请在沿途告诉我怎么走。Please point out the way to there as go along.
开车只有二十分钟的路程。It's only a twenty-minute drive.
我们十分钟就能到那儿。We'll be there in ten minutes.
我没有把握,但我尽力而为。 I'm not sure.but I will try my best.
请系好安全带。Please buckle up.
请用力关门。Slam the door,please.
接待乘客:行驶中的询问
您着急吗?Are you in a hurry?
您要走哪条路线?Which way do you want me to go?
左转还是右转?Shall I turn left or right?
我抽烟您介意吗?Mind if I smoke?
要在下一个红绿灯右转吗?Shall I turn right at the next traffic light?
您是要在下一个路口下车吗?Do you want to get off at the next intersection?
关于那个宾馆的名字您确定吗?Are you sure about the name of that hotel?
是在昂秀路上的那一家吗?Is it the one on Onshow Road?
我们要走高速公路吗?Shall we take the expressway?
您知道车费里不包括过路费吗?Do you know the toll fee is not included in the fare?
您介意我打开收音机吗?Do you mind if I turn on the radio?
您要听点儿音乐吗?Would you like some music?
您要开空调吗?Do you need air-conditioning?
接待乘客:收费送客
您要去的地方就在前面了。Your destination is just ahead.
您要在为这儿等吗?Do you want to stop here?
对不起,这儿不准停车。Sorry,we can't stop here.
我们到了。Here we are.
您可以在这儿下车。You can get off here.
计价器显示五十五元。The reading on the meter is 55 yuan.
车费是二十元。That'll be twenty yuan.
对不起,我们不收外币。Sorry, we don't accept foreign currency.
我们只收人民币。We only accept RMB.
我兑不开。I can't break that.
找钱给您。Your change.
请不要忘记您的东西。Please don't leave anything behind.
给您发票�
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFC0iZE8A74