https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3qT7tQ1r2TjZ3K3DhiPDQ
为方便学习,现将视频中的中英文内容摘录如下:
西餐馆厅
简,你先点菜吧。After you, Jane.
你喜欢什么主菜?What main dish would you like?
先生,您的牛排要几分熟的?How would you like your steak, sir?
有什么酱汁呢?What kinds of dressings do you have?
我要一杯冰红茶,另外加一片柠檬。I'll have an ice tea with a lemon on the side please.
有些什么甜点?What kind of desserts do you have?
主菜是什么?What would you like for your main course?
来点什么甜点?Would you like anything for dressert?
你何不尝尝我们今天的牛排特餐呢?Why don't you try the chefs steak special?
在快餐店
我要汉堡、薯条和可乐。I'd like a hamburger, French fries and cola.
我们会为您特别做一个。We'll have to make a speciat one for you.
你去找座位,我去买。You go and find a table, and I'll get the food.
我要两个辣鸡趐。I'd like to have two spicy wings.
我要一个巨无霸。I'll have a big MAC.
我要一个奶酪汉堡和一个草莓圣代。I'd like a cheeseburger and a strawburry sundae.
我要一个大号薯条。Give me a large fry.
我要来一杯小可乐和一份炸鸡。A small coke and an order of fried chicken.
我想来一个配菜齐全的热狗和一份奶昔。Give me a hot dog with the works and a milkshake.
今天的玉米棒很不错的。We have very good sweet corn today.
暂时够了。That's enough for the moment.
在这儿吃。For here.
洗手间在哪儿?Where are the restrooms?
你买了这么多一共花了多少钱?There's so much, how much altogether did you pay for all of this?
薯条不脆了。The fries are not crisp.
这些够你吃了吧?。Is that enough for you?
你自己好像太少了点吧。You seem to have orderde little for yourself.
我实在吃不下去了。I really have no room for it.
在比萨店
我想要一张比萨饼在这里吃。I want a pizza for here.
我觉得一个大号比萨饼比较合适。I think a large pizza is enough.
我想要一份浇头齐全的比萨饼。I'd like a pizza with the works.
尝一下新品种英国风味的比萨饼吧。I recommend our new pizza, that is, English Pizza.
我想要一份蔬菜比萨饼。I'd like a vegetarian pizza.
你所要的比萨饼总额为170元。Your order comes to 170 yuan.
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjANoOJqV-g
Application for Naturalization Form N-400 第3页有三项内容:Part 3. Accommodations for Individuals With Disabilities and/or Impairments (continued); Part 4. Information to Contact You;Part 5. Information About Your Residence。
林林为您预备了三种学习版本:英文配音英文字幕;英文配音中英字幕;中英配音中英字幕,希望能帮到您。本节是英文配音中英字幕,中文翻译的准确性有待探讨,仅供参考。学习中遇到的疑问,可查询美国移民局官方网站:https://www.uscis.gov/
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxgdgIIyCc8
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3qT7tQ1r2TjZ3K3DhiPDQ
为方便网友学习,现将视频中的中英文内容摘录如下:
语言困扰:
怎么去了那么久?That took you a long time?
我不会说英语。I can't speak Englist.
您说什么?What did you say?
请用简单一点的措词好吗?Could you use an easier expression?
我表达不清楚。I can't make myselt understood.
我们想请一位会说汉语的导游。I'd like a Chinese-speaking guide, please.
我不知道这用英语怎么讲。I don't know how to say it in English.
我没听懂你说什么。I didn't quite get that.
请您再说一遍行吗?Would you please repeat yourself?
迷路怎么办?
我们现在是在什么地方呢?Where are we now?
请指出我现在在地图上的位置。Please point out where I am on the map.
您能告诉我怎样去火车站吗?Could you tell me how I can find the railway station?
我怎样才能到达那儿?How do I get there?
我是不是应该坐公交车去?Should I take a bus?
请问这附近有公共汽车站吗?Is there any bus stop near by please?
您可以在宾馆附近乘坐地铁。You can take the subway near your hotel.
哪条路不堵车?Which route has on traffic jams?
我该在哪儿换车?Where am I supposed to change?
能走着去吗?远不远?Can I walk there? is it far?
步行要花多长时间?How long will it take to go on foot?
到哪条街转弯?What street do I turn at?
你们走错了方向了。You're walking in the wrong direction.
这条路通向哪儿?where does this road lead?
哪条路是往南的?which way is south?
生疾病:
我觉得得冷又发抖。I feel cold and shivery.
我要见医生,越快越好。I will prefer to see a doctor as soon as possible.
你这样有多长时间了?How long have you been like this?
我的脚扭伤了。I sprained my ankle.
我有点儿反胃。I feel kind of queasy.
我想要呕吐,又想拉肚子。I feel like vomiting and having diarrhea.
你贪吃贪便宜,你就自作自受了。It serves you right for being so greedy and cheap.
我刚才吃的药没有用。The medicine I took earlier isn't helping.
她晕过去了。She passed out.
你需要急救。You need first aid.
我可以继续放旅行吗?Can I continue my trip?
我有旅行平安保险。I have traveler's insurance.
丢失物品
我的护照丢了。My passport is missing.
我找不到我的信用卡了。I can't find my credit card.
我该怎么办?What should I do?
你用过我的随身听和照相机吗?Did you use my Walkman and camera?
你有没有把它们丢在餐厅里了? Did you forget them at the restaurant?
我相它们被偷了。I think they were stolen.
嗨,我的钱包呢?Hey,where is my wallet?
我的钱包丢了。I lost my we
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5qj7xHJGZc